GATE 2017 Result: Gate Result 2017 Branch Wise Cutoff Marks and Score Card Download at gate.iitr.ernet.in. The result for Graduate Aptitude Test For Engineering 2017 session are declared by Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IITr).
⇒ GATE 2017 Answer Key – Available Soon
GATE 2017 Result Branch Wise Cutoff Marks
- 1 GATE 2017 Result Branch Wise Cutoff Marks
- 1.1 GATE 2017 Result Branch Wise
- 1.2 When GATE 2017 Result Will published?
- 1.3 GATE 2017 Score Card Download (Rank CARD)
- 1.4 Share this:
The result for Graduate Aptitude Test For Engineering (GATE) 2017 session has been announced. Candidates can check the GATE 2017 Results Branch Wise Cutoff Marks and Score Card Download on the official website gate.iitr.ernet.in.
GATE Result 2017 : Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of the candidates in various undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and post-graduate level subjects in Science.
A total of 9,71,831 candidates had registered for GATE 2017 and 8,18,850 candidates have appeared for the examination. Out of the total registered candidates 5,76,611 are Male and 2,42,207 are Female registrants appeared for the examination. In terms of the number of candidates appeared, the five largest papers are: Electronics and Communication Engineering , Electrical Engineering and Civil Engineering,Mechanical Engineering , Computer Science and Information Technology.
GATE 2017 Result Branch Wise
GATE 2017 Results are Announced Check From Below
Gate Results & Score Proof:
Examination Name : Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2017 (GATE 2017)
Organizing Institute : Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
GATE Result Date : 27 March 2017 at 05:00 PM
Status : Available Soon
Score validity : 03 years
GATE Score Card 2017 available from : 29 March 2017 to 29 May 2017
When GATE 2017 Result Will published?
GATE 2017 results will be announced on March 27, 2017 at 17:00 hours and will be available on the GATE Online Application Website i.e., http://gate.iitr.ernet.in or http://appsgate.iitr.ac.in.
In order to check the result, the candidates are required to follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the GOAPS official website; http://appsgate.iitr.ac.in
- Insert the Enrolment ID/Mobile Number/Email Address;
- Insert password;
- Hit the Submit Button
- Your GATE Result will be displayed on the screen (The marks provided here are for information only).
- Take print out for feature reference
The Following Branches Results are Declared by Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee on 27th March 2017 at GATE Official Website.
- GATE 2017 results for Computer Science and Information Technology
- GATE 2017 results for Civil Engineering
- GATE 2017 results for Mechanical Engineering
- GATE 2017 results for Electronics and Communication Engg.
- GATE 2017 results for Electrical Engineering
- GATE 2017 results for Chemical Engineering
- GATE 2017 results for Agricultural Engineering
- GATE 2017 results for Food Technology
- GATE 2017 results for Aerospace Engineering
- GATE 2017 results for Mining Engineering
- GATE 2017 results for Instrumentation Engineering
Cut off marks of GATE 2017 Update soon. (out of 100)
GATE 2017 Score Card Download (Rank CARD)
The GATE Score Card 2017 is now valid for 03 years and this decision was taken by MHRD. The GATE Results 2017 has declared today on 19 March 2017 at 05 :00 PM and the students are advised to take printout of the GATE Score Card 2017. The GATE 2017 score cards can be downloaded between March 27, 2017 to May 29, 2017 and for that the candidate should access the GOAPS portal. The applicants GATE Score card 2017 has the below mentioned details related to GATE 2017 Result like :
- Name of the candidates
- GATE 2017 Registration No
- GATE Score
- Normalized Marks out of 100
- Actual Score out of 100
- AIR of the candidates